Yorkshire Water Community Trust
The primary aim of the Yorkshire Water Community Trust is to help those who are in conditions of need and are unable to meet or pay charges for water and sewerage (to Yorkshire Water).
In order to go before the Trustees for consideration the following applicants must show that they have:
- Domestic water service charges arrears (with Yorkshire Water).
- At least one other priority debt arrears.
- Not received an award from the Trust within 2 years.
The Trustees will look at the whole situation in the household, taking into account:
- Finances (regular Income/Outgoings and total debt position).
- Any long-term illness or disability.
- Dependent family (usually children, but may be others without income).
- Physical, emotional or financial vulnerability.
Eligibility: Domestic Water Service charges arrears (with Yorkshire Water).
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.