The DIAL Touchscreen Kiosks can provide you with free access to up-to-date and easily accessible information. They are located at venues within the Doncaster Community.
The information can include:
- Contact details and information on Local and National Support Groups.
- Information, including dates and venues of our Outreach and Benefits Surgeries within the Doncaster Borough.
- A list of our comprehensive factsheets on a variety of different subjects.
- Information sheets on a range of disability benefits and how to apply if you are eligible.
- You will also find useful information about our other services and how to access them.
The Kiosks also have a facility which allows the user to 'Ask DIAL a Question' if further information or advice is required.
For further details about where the Touchscreen Kiosks are currently located, please contact our Helpline on 01302 327800.