Alzheimer's Society (Doncaster & Rotherham)
Mexborough Business Centre
Tel: 01709 580543
Eligibility: People with all forms of dementia, their families and carers.
Referral: by telephone, email, office visit, other agencies and professionals.
The Alzheimer's Society is the leading UK care and research charity for people with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, their families and carers.
The Doncaster and Rotherham Branch provides:
- Information, Advice and Support to people with Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of dementia.
- A Tandem Cafe at the Linney Centre in Balby.
- Tandem Lunch Clubs at Askern, Cantley and Conisbrough.
- Monthly support/activities group at Forest Gate Day Hospital.
- Home visits and telephone support is also provided.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.