5/6 Trafford Court
Tel: 01302 343 300
Fax: 01302 321 121
Eligibility: CVS work primarily with organisations.
Referral: Visit, telephone or letter.
Cost: Free for advice and information.
Doncaster CVS is a local infrastructure organisation; they work to ensure that local community and voluntary sector groups and organisations get the support they need.
Established in 1943, they now have developed into an organisation employing over 40 members of staff who provide wide ranging support to the local community, voluntary and faith sector.
They are able to offer practical support and advice on:
- Establishing or developing a new or existing group.
- Developing a social enterprise, procurement and commissioning.
- Legal surgeries, HR advice, Community Accountancy and ICT support.
- Funding opportunities.
In addition they:
- Offer office services and payroll services.
- Facilitate networks of local groups and ensure that the sector is able to have it's say on local policies and initiatives.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.