Wharf House (M25 Housing & Support Group)
Tel: 01302 558 010
Fax: 01302 558 013
Wharf House replaced the Supported Housing Unit on Union Street in Doncaster which has now closed.
Wharf House was built as a joint project by DMBC, Chevin Housing Association and http://www.rmarecruit.com.au/recruitment/viagra-from-canadian-pharmacy the M25 Housing and Support Group.
What is Wharf House:
Wharf House is a thirty room purpose built Supported Housing Unit for homeless people. It is open 24 hours a day every day of the year.
The accommodation has:
- Fourteen direct access rooms.
- En-suite rooms for clients who have a commitment to addressing their needs and working with M25 to move on.
- The service has rooms for males and females.
- Stays will usually be for around 3 - 6 months.
What can Wharf House provide:
- A named worker who will meet and work with you.
- Help and assistance with your needs.
- Safe, clean and warm accommodation.
- At least two workers on site at any time.
- Trained workers to help you.
- A room of your own.
- Laundry facilities.
- Shared kitchens for the en-suite rooms.
- Shared bathrooms for the direct access rooms.
- If you are in a direct access room you will be provided with 2 meals a day.
You can access Wharf House if:
- You are homeless.
- You need a place to stay as a single person.
- You are over 16 years of age.
How to get to Wharf House:
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 February 2015 13:36