Tel: 01302 558 010
Fax: 01302 558 013
Wharf House replaced the Supported Housing Unit on Union Street in Doncaster which has now closed.
Wharf House was built as a joint project by DMBC, Chevin Housing Association and the M25 Housing and Support Group.
What is Wharf House:
Wharf House is a thirty room purpose built Supported Housing Unit for homeless people. It is open 24 hours a day every day of the year.
The accommodation has:
- Fourteen direct access rooms.
- En-suite rooms for clients who have a commitment to addressing their needs and working with M25 to move on.
- The service has rooms for males and females.
- Stays will usually be for around 3 - 6 months.
What can Wharf House provide:
- A named worker who will meet and work with you.
- Help and assistance with your needs.
- Safe, clean and warm accommodation.
- At least two workers on site at any time.
- Trained workers to help you.
- A room of your own.
- Laundry facilities.
- Shared kitchens for the en-suite rooms.
- Shared bathrooms for the direct access rooms.
- If you are in a direct access room you will be provided with 2 meals a day.
You can access Wharf House if:
- You are homeless.
- You need a place to stay as a single person.
- You are over 16 years of age.
How to get to Wharf House:
If you have difficulty getting to Wharf House you can contact Doncaster Housing Advice Centre on:
Tel: 0800 019 7063.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.