11/15 William Road
Tel: 0800 269 545 or 01926 312847
Fax: 01926 407425
Computer guidance for individuals, professionals and employers.
In October 1998, the Foundation for Communication for the Disabled and the Computability Centre, both leading charities working in the field of assistive technology for disabled people, joined to form AbilityNet.
- To make mainstream computer technology accessible to people with disabilities.
- To act as a central reference point for all aspects of the use of IT by those with disabling conditions, and to set new standards in accessibility.
- Offering comprehensive help to individuals, professionals and employers on all computer related issues, including purchase and application.
- Development of its own website.
- Free advice and information.
- A wide range of web courses and workshops.
- A range of web accessibility and usability services.
- Software accessibility and usability audits.
- Consultancy for employers.
- Web Accessibility Snapshot.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 October 2013 11:37