ACE Centre Advisory Trust
92 Windmill Road
Tel: 01865 759 800
Fax: 01865 759 810
Support young people in making use of communication aids.
To be a centre of information, support and training for parents and professionals in the use of technology for young people in education who have communications difficulties, both in speaking and/or writing.
- Training to teachers, therapists, parents and enablers to ensure that technology is used appropriately with the people they support (in-house and outreach).
- Works with young people who have complex physical disabilities and communication needs, assessing their needs and advising on technical equipment to assist them. Its activities include: providing assessments, information and training, research and development projects.
- The assessment of individual children.
- Providing information and advice.
- Research and development.
- Establishing a library of short term loan equipment.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.