PO Box 60001
Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (Freephone - weekdays 9am to 5pm)
Tel: 020 8835 9280
Fax: 020 8696 9328
Provides information and support to older people experiencing abuse.
- To provide information and support to older people experiencing abuse.
- To prevent abuse in old age by promoting changes in policy and practice.
- National freephone helpline - Elder Abuse Response.
- Information and enquiry service for victims, relatives and professionals.
- Raising awareness, education, promoting research and the collection and dissemination of information.
- Creating a Survivors Network which will provide support to people who have either directly experienced abuse themselves or whose family members have done so.
- Can provide Care home briefings for those worried about abuse or quality of care in homes for older people.
- Organises conferences.
Services are free.
Individuals £21.00, Group (up to 20 staff) £52.00, Group (21 to 60 staff) £75.00. People over the age of 60 can join for free.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 October 2013 15:48