20 Bowling Green Lane
Helpline: 08453 555 577 (10:30 am to 2:30 pm, Monday to Friday)
Tel: 020 7490 9410
Fax: 020 7251 2834
Parent-led organisation to help children and young people with speech and language impairments.
- To increase awareness and recognition of communication impairments, leading to better medical and educational provision, and employment and training prospects.
- To assist children and young people to develop increased confidence and self-esteem enabling them to participate more fully in society.
- Provides information, training and advice to parents and professionals.
- Organises workshops and conferences.
- Seeks to raise awareness and to create better services and provision for children and young people with speech and language impairments.
- Works in partnership with local and national government, professional and statutory bodies and other voluntary organisations.
Local groups across the country, which organise events, raise funds and enable members to meet regularly.
Person on Benefit £5.00
Institutional £25.00 (to receive three copies of all mailings).
Young Person £5.00 (aged 16 - 30 with a communication impairment).
Overseas £25.00 (within Europe).
Overseas £30.00 (worldwide).
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.