P.O. Box 77
Tel: 01282 771 900
The Fellowship is a positive and sociable volunteer-run organisation that aims to provide information, advice and support for people with Albinism and their families. They also provide information about the condition to professionals working with people with albinism, and other appropriate interested parties.
- To provide information about Albinism.
- Raise positive awareness of the condition.
- Arrange opportunities for people to meet and for support.
- Encourage the sharing of experiences.
- Website resource.
- Telephone support on 01282 771 900 (+44 1282 771 900).
- Annual regional events.
- Conference every two years (subject to funding).
The Fellowship has a growing network of Volunteer Contact Persons. Their primary role is to assist them to provide information, advice and support more locally. The kinds of activities that a Contact Person might undertake locally for them includes:
- Contact and provide information, advice and support to people affected by Albinism.
- Help people to access their services.
- Organise and encourage others to get involved in information and fund-raising events.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of information for members.
- Promote the Fellowship's services and from time to time represent them with the media.
Please contact or check the website for a Contact Person in your area.
Benefits of joining the Albinism Fellowship include:
- Twice-yearly 'Albinism Life' magazine.
- Further information about Albinism and related issues.
- Opportunities for contact with other individuals and families affected by Albinism.
- Telephone helpline.
- Annual programme of regional meetings and social events.
- Bi-annual Conference - with discounts for members
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Last Updated on Thursday, 31 October 2013 15:25