5 Titchwell Road
Alopecia UK is a charity providing advice, support and information for people with experience of Alopecia Areata, Alopecia Totalis and Alopecia Universalis. They are a volunteer run organisation and therefore have limited resources to deal with requests for information and advice.
- To provide reliable, accurate information and advice, and to give support for people with experience of alopecia areata, alopecia totalis and alopecia universalis.
- To increase the number of visitors to their website.
- To be accessible to all users.
- To meet the 'Health on the Net Foundation Code of Conduct' and developing policies based on their charity.
Alopecia UK is a UK based website and concentrates primarily on a UK based population. Much of the information provided by them is relevant to people around the world and Alopecia UK welcomes feedback and contributions from everyone.
- Free at the moment, although a donation to the charity to help cover costs and to develop the services offered would be much appreciated.
- Produces a quarterly newsletter for members keeping them up-to-date with the latest research, people's experiences, articles on wigs and semi-permanent make-up, support groups news, useful tips and much more.
- Receive a membership card that will enable you to discounts at wig shops and all things useful to people with Alopecia. Detail will be supplied when you join.
- A chance to be involved in research.
- The latest request from journalists and the media.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.