49 Southfield Avenue
Helpline: 01803 524 238
Fax: 01803 524 238
Support group for those affected with Alstrom Syndrome.
- To alleviate suffering of those with Alstrom Syndrome.
- To provide support for them, their carers and the professionals who are working with them.
- Providing information, resources and support to individuals affected by Alstrom Syndrome, family members and healthcare professionals.
- Raising awareness amongst both the public and medical professions of Alstrom Syndrome.
- Looking to provide a trust so that affected individuals can purchase any necessary equipment they may need.
- The also hope to be able to provide help with accommodation should hospital treatment be necessary away from the sufferer's home.
- Fund-raising for medical research.
- Fund-raising for individuals needs.
- Co-ordinates an annual screening clinic alongside its annual conferences.
- Screening clinics available for children at Birmingham hospital and for adults with the condition at Torbay hospital.
- Outreach clinic in Leeds.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.