100 Bolton Road
Tel: 0845 140 2020
Anchor Trust is a non-profit organisation dedicated to helping older people live safely, securely and independently with a choice of services to suit all needs.
- Provide and promote equality of opportunity in employment, housing, care and personal development. Diversity will be respected and welcomed. Discrimination based on prejudice will not be tolerated.
- Encouraging the sharing of good practice and the development of knowledge, skills and potential and will respect professional standards.
- Work together in teams and in partnership with other organisations when this will add value to the work that they do.
- Celebrate their successes and learn from their mistakes. they have a shared responsibility to continue to learn and improve both as individuals and as an organisation.
- Providing support, care and housing, which meets their individual choices.
- Creating opportunities for them to express their views.
- Listening to what they want.
- Involving them in planing services to meet their needs and preferences.
- Promoting ideas, policies and actions, which meet their aspirations.
- Relating to and working with partners and local communities.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.