26 Tannery Court
Tel: 0845 2967877 (10am - 10pm)
Anxiety Alliance helps sufferers identify their problem, then enables them to take steps to rectify it.
- The aim of Anxiety Alliance is that of self-help.
- To help sufferers identify their problem, then enables them to take steps to rectify it via either their telephone self-help groups or their on-line self-help groups.
- Identifying the problem.
- Requesting a definite commitment from the sufferer to make the necessary changes.
- Helping the sufferer to keep a record of the severity and frequency of the problem.
- Setting realistic targets and steps towards them.
- Explaining the self-help method most likely to work for each individual.
- Assessing the progress made.
- Assessing any problems in the sufferer being unable to reach a specific target.
- Explaining how progress can be maintained.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Last Updated on Friday, 08 November 2013 14:23