18 Stephenson Way
Helpline: 0808 800 4050 (Monday - Friday, 10:00 am till 4:00 pm)
Tel: 020 7380 6500 (General Enquiries)
E-mail: email@example.com (General Enquiries)
Arthritis Care is here for all people with all forms of arthritis. They represent people with arthritis and involve them in developing and delivering their services.
- Provides clear and accurate information about arthritis. Their helpline team offers practical, confidential support backed up by a wealth of useful publications, including Arthritis News, their bi-monthly magazine.
- Run a range of self-management and personal development programmes, giving people the confidence and skills to manage their arthritis and dramatically improve their quality of life.
- They put people with arthritis in touch with each other through their network of over 250 branches and groups. They also have offices throughout the UK's regions and nations.
- They campaign for greater awareness of the needs of everyone with arthritis, improved services and an end to discrimination.
- They work closely with health professionals and other arthritis organisations in the UK and internationally.
- The also run the website.
- Arthritis Care's Helpline is a free, Confidential service, which is open to anyone affected by arthritis.
Over 600 local branches and groups.
Northern Region Office:
Belle Vue Business Centre
Elm Tree Street
Tel: 01924 882 150
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.