10 East Road
Helpline: 0844 888 2111 (Monday - Friday, 10:00 am till 4:00 pm)
Tel: 020 7380 6509 (General Enquiries)
Arthritis Care is here for all people with all forms of arthritis. They represent people with arthritis and involve them in developing and delivering their services.
- Provides clear and accurate information about arthritis. Their helpline team offers practical, confidential support backed up by a wealth of useful publications, including Arthritis News, their bi-monthly magazine.
- Run a range of self-management and personal development programmes, giving people the confidence and skills to manage their arthritis and dramatically improve their quality of life.
- They put people with arthritis in touch with each other through their network of over 250 branches and groups. They also have offices throughout the UK's regions and nations.
- They campaign for greater awareness of the needs of everyone with arthritis, improved services and an end to discrimination.
- They work closely with health professionals and other arthritis organisations in the UK and internationally.
- The also run the website.
- Arthritis Care's Helpline is a free, Confidential service, which is open to anyone affected by arthritis.
Over 600 local branches and groups.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.