Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists
9 Inverness Place
Tel: 020 7229 4491
Fax: 020 7229 7052
Support group of mouth & foot painting artists. The Association is owned by its artist members.
- To make contact with all people who are either artists who have lost the use of their hands through accident, illness or disability, who paint with the brush held in the mouth or in the toes, or people who have a disability or who have become disabled who wish to learn to paint.
- To take care of its artists' interests by helping them to sell their work, primarily in the form of reproductions as greetings cards, calendars and other artworks.
- To establish publishing houses.
- To give disabled people who are interested in becoming students every moral and financial assistance to do so and give students financial, practical and creative support to become fully developed artists and members of the Association.
- To publish material which communicates and supports the purpose of the organisation.
- To co-operate in the interests of self-helping disabled people.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.