British Dyslexia Association
Old Bracknell Lane
Helpline: 0845 251 9002
Tel: 0845 251 9003
Fax: 0845 251 9005
E-mail: email@example.com (E-mail helpline)
A national registered charity consisting of professionals who are interested in helping children with dyslexia. The charity is totally independent of any other organisation.
- To provide a telephone help line.
- To raise awareness and understanding of dyslexia.
- To support dyslexic children and their parents.
- To provide FREE help, advice and information to parents and tuition to dyslexic children.
- To bring about a better understanding of dyslexia throughout society by providing relevant written material and by teaching and assessing children.
- Offers a range of services completely FREE of charge to dyslexic children and their parents.
- Constantly seeks to increase the quality of their service and to improve and develop the range of services they offer.
- Promotes equality of opportunity within education and to create a better quality of life for dyslexic children and their families nationwide.
- Helps many dyslexics through the education system and to gain worthwhile employment by building links with sympathetic employers.
- By supporting their organisation you will not only be helping many dyslexic students but also their families and all of society in general.
- By providing the information in the conventional ways and through exploiting the Information Super Highway (which is almost cost free) a great deal can be achieved and many thousand of dyslexics can benefit.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.