British Menopause Society
4 - 6 Eton Place
Tel: 01628 890 199
Fax: 01628 474 042
The British Menopause Society is a registered charity and scientific society which is directed at the medical profession with membership open to healthcare, professionals and others specialising in post reproductive health. It is dedicated to advancing in all matters relating to the menopause.
- The British Menopause Society is a registered charity aimed at the medical profession and is open to healthcare professionals specialising in the menopause, including consultants, trainee gynaecologists, GP's and nursing professionals.
- The Society aims to increase awareness of these healthcare issues and promote optimal management through its activities.
- The member's area aims to provide easily accessible information relevant to everyday clinical practice.
- The British Menopause Society (BMS) has developed training programmes for a range of healthcare professionals.
- They continue to emphasise the importance of education and good information but have also developed practical training to equip clinicians to respond to the needs of their patients.
BMS Members are valued as an essential part of their society, enjoying a wide range of membership benefits whilst providing vital support for their activities.
- A copy of Menopause International, the journal of the British Menopause Society delivered quarterly.
- A free copy of the BMS Handbook, Management of the Menopause.
- Copies of all BMS publications at discounted rates.
- Preferential registration rates for the BMS Annual Conference.
- Exclusive access to the BMS website members' area which includes topical and current research papers and articles and a members forum.
- An e-mail alert system whereby you can be e-mailed about any important menopause news, hearing about it before your patients.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.