The Great North Children's Hospital
Queen Victoria Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
Tel: 0191 252 3460
Working to save the lives of babies and children born without an immune system.
- To dedicate and support children with primary immune deficiencies.
- To improve the diagnosis and treatment of primary immune deficiency diseases through research and education.
- Raises funds for medical equipment, toys and educational aids.
- Welfare of babies, children and their families.
- Funds research required at this cutting edge of paediatric practice.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.