Silbury Court East
Tel: 0844 482 5003
Fax: 01908 395 471
E-mail: via website.
One of the leading providers of care and support to people living in their own homes.
To enable people to live the kind of life they want to live, and maintain or build upon their own independence in their own home environment, wherever that may be.
- Provides the following services:
- Practical Support.
- Personal Care.
- Specialised Care.
- Work with:
- Older people with a variety of needs.
- Adults & children with learning/physical disabilities or a complex mix of both.
- Adults with mental health needs.
- Unpaid carers, enabling them to take a break from their caring commitments.
- People who have acquired head injury.
- People with dementia, Alzheimer's disease or other long term illness or condition.
- People who need 'end-of-life' care.
- People discharged from hospital.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.