PO Box 732
Tel: 07786 458 883
Caring Matters Now Support Group supports children and adults with Congenital Melanocytic Naevus. The group was established in 2000. Today the CMN Support Group has over 3000 families registered, with 12 regional support groups in operation. A small team of those with CMN and parents of children with CMN run the support group throughout the UK. In 2006, Caring Matters Now became a registered Charity.
- To support CMN sufferers and their families.
- To raise awareness about the CMN skin condition.
- To raise funds for the CMN research.
- Holds family days across the UK throughout the year.
- Gives one-to-one support to CMN sufferers and their families.
- Gives medical advice to CMN sufferers and their families.
- Gives an opportunity for CMN members to meet and develop friendships.
- Provides 12 regional contacts in places at present.
See website for further details.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.