Children's Chronic Arthritis Association
City Wall Road
Tel: 01905 745 595
Fax: 01905 745 703
Contact: Caroline Cox (General Secretary)
Charity run by parents and professionals to provide help and information for children with arthritis, their families and professionals involved in their care.
To provide help and information for children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) their families and professionals involved in their care.
- Offer emotional and practical support to maximise choices and opportunities and raise awareness of childhood arthritis in the community.
- Provides a support network for children with arthritis and their families.
- Yearly family weekend to provide information, advice and support to the whole family.
- Increase general awareness of JIA, e.g. fund-raising events, promotional items and various conferences.
- Many new projects developing concerning educational and social support.
- Provide various educational and recreational opportunities for children with JIA and their families.
Support Network and Area Family Contacts.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press,
DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.