Children's Heart Association
23 Hesketh Drive
Tel: 01706 221 988
Support group run by families and friends of Cardiac children, for families with, or who have had, children with heart disorders.
- To give support and understanding to parents and families.
- To improve facilities for children at heart units.
- To maintain standards of improvement as new techniques develop.
- To raise funds to help purchase specialised equipment.
- The Association endeavours to work closely with the paediatric cardiac units across the country and makes every effort to build up a relationship with, and gain the trust and backing of, the cardiac staff of these units - trying to bridge the gap between the home and the hospital.
- Putting families in touch with others with similar problems.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.