Cystitis and Overactive Bladder Foundation
17 School Road
Tel: 0121 702 0820
The Cystitis and Overactive Bladder Foundation provides information and support to sufferers of bladder problems, including Interstitial Cystitis, Bacterial Cystitis and Overactive Bladder.
- The relief of sickness of persons suffering from all forms of Cystitis and Overactive Bladder.
- To provide patients, their families and friends with contact with other sufferers in their area.
- The advancement of education amongst the general public and the medical profession into causes and treatments of all forms of Cystitis and Overactive Bladder.
- To support research and ultimately find an effective treatment and cure for all forms of Cystitis and Overactive Bladder.
COB provide some information and advice in order to prevent experience recurring attacks:
- Preventative Measures - practical measures you can take to try and prevent an attack of bacterial cystitis.
- Self-Help - steps you can take to stop bacterial cystitis.
- Medication - information about the medication you can purchase or that may be prescribed for bacterial cystitis.
- Electromotive Drug Administration - a method of sending antibiotics straight to the infected area of the bladder.
- Diet and Nutrition - the food that you eat my encourage the growth of bacteria and be the cause of bacterial cystitis.
As a member of The COB Foundation you will be helping to raise awareness of all forms of cystitis and overactive bladder, not only for sufferers, but also for their families and friends.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.