Disabled Photographers Society
P.O. Box 85
Tel: 01454 317 754
Promotes an interest in photography for disabled people regardless of experience.
To encourage disabled people to take an active interest in photography as a therapeutic and creative pursuit.
- Acts as a source of information on photographic matters for disabled people.
- Collects, checks, and if necessary, repairs donated and surplus equipment.
- Collecting and modifying equipment as necessary, and producing camera supports etc. for people with specific disabilities.
- Researches into methods of adapting equipment to meet specific requirements.
- Runs an advice service and puts members in touch with appliance manufacturers.
- Supplies equipment to members on loan for the duration of their membership of the Society, free of charge apart from maintaining the annual subscription.
- Runs an annual exhibition and awards Associateship and Fellowships.
£5, (£15 for groups), friends £7.50 per year.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.