New Anstey House
Gate Way Drive
Helpline: 0808 800 5050
Text Helpline: 07797 805 390 (freephone)
Admin: 0113 210 8800
Fax: 0113 391 0300
- To improve the quality of life and promote the interests of people with Epilepsy.
- To improve the understanding and raise awareness of Epilepsy.
- To provide support for those with Epilepsy and their Carers.
- Providing information to anyone with an interest in epilepsy.
- Funding social and medical research.
- Helping people with epilepsy to find and keep a job.
- National programme of education.
- Raising awareness through publicity and campaigners.
- Raising standards of care through contact with doctors, nurses, social workers, government and other organisations.
£17.00 - Standard.
£11.00 - Reduced Rate (people claiming benefits, receiving a pension or in full-time education)
£17.00 - e-membership (receive correspondence and all other membership benefits online).
£40.00 - International (for people living outside the UK).
£375.00 - Life membership.
Network of local branches.
Quarterly magazine, an extensive list of books/videos and a range of advice and information booklets available in various formats and languages.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.