Friends of Landau Kleffner Syndrome
3 Stone Buildings
Support and information for families and carers of children who have Landau Kleffner Syndrome.
Previously known as Landau Kleffner Parents Support Group.
- To support the families and carers of children with LKS and related disorders.
- To provide information and advice on LKS and related disorders to carers and interested professionals.
- To promote research into the management of LKS.
- Advice on the management of LKS and related disorders.
- Provides a system of linking families with similarly affected children.
- Provides an annual FOLKS Conference for families and professionals.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.