Gardening for Disabled Trust
P.O. Box 285
Provider of grants and advice to enable people to enjoy gardening despite advancing illness, age or disability.
To help people with a disability to enjoy gardening.
- Grants for adapting private gardens to meet the needs of disabled people.
- Grants for tools, raised beds, paving and greenhouses.
- Provides help with special gardens in hospitals, institutions and schools.
- Distributes information on garden aids and techniques.
- Providing a forum for disabled gardeners by publishing the Garden Club's newsletter.
The Trust can also provide a Garden Club of which membership gives access to:
£5 individual annual membership.
£15 group 2 year membership.
Individual 10 year membership £30
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.