11 Blackberry Way
Tel: 01772 496 849
Support group for people with Gorlin Syndrome (Naevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome).
- To offer support to individuals and their immediate families affected by Gorlin Syndrome.
- To provide patients and those who care for them with information about Gorlin Syndrome.
- To increase awareness and educate individuals, professionals and the public at large about Gorlin Syndrome.
- Yearly meetings.
- Puts people in contact with other affected individuals and medical professionals.
- Gives information on how to cope, treatments available and new medical advances in research and treatment.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.