Resource Information Service
Tel: 020 7840 9930
Fax: 020 7840 9931
Helping you refer homeless people and those in need of housing and support, or help people who are homeless or have housing problems.
Homeless UK is for:
- Advisers and agencies in contact with homeless people.
- Homeless people and those in need of housing and support.
- Policy makers and planners.
- Researchers and students.
To help homeless people and those in need of housing and support.
Homeless UK provides information about over 8,000 services that can help homeless people and those at risk of homelessness.
Homeless UK provides information about:
- Who services are for and support provided.
- Who can make referrals.
- How to contact and opening hours.
- For Hostels, Homeless UK also includes information about length of stay, facilities and move-on accommodation.
Other Key features include:
- Easy-to-use but sophisticated search facilities.
- The ability to save searches, add notes and bookmarks.
- Location maps for all services with an office open to the public.
Homeless UK includes access to a wealth of information about homelessness issues, good practice, training resources, on-line articles and links to other websites.
By signposting services, Homeless UK will improve the lives of homeless people.
- Improved referrals and access to helping services.
- Preventing homelessness by giving information at an early stage.
- Sharing of knowledge about homelessness services, issues and good practice.
- Aiding the planning process by providing a clear picture of supply of current services.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.