2 Grosvenor Gardens
Helpline: 08451 205 204 (Parents Helpline)
Tel: 020 7730 3300
Fax: 020 7730 7081
Dedicated to keeping children safe from abuse and bullying.
- To teach children and carers about child safety before abuse happens.
- To raise awareness of children's safety.
- To enable children to learn about personal safety.
- Information and advice services for parents and children, where the child has or is being abused (sexually, physically or emotionally) or bullied.
- Telephone helpline for parents whose children are being bullied at school.
- Training for young people, parents, teachers and other professionals on child safety and behaviour management issues.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press,
DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.