Lymphoedema Support Network
St. Luke's Crypt
Helpline: 020 7351 4480
Tel: 020 7351 0990 (Admin)
Fax: 020 7349 9809
Provides information and support for people with Lymphoedema.
- To work to raise awareness of lymphoedema and campaign for better national standards of care.
- To promote a network of support groups throughout the UK for people with lymphoedema.
- Provide information about lymphoedema and its treatment.
- Runs a telephone helpline.
- Campaign and Advocacy Programme.
- Maintain contact with health care professionals working in lymphoedema management.
Approximately 58 groups Nationwide.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press,
DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.