Letchworth Garden City
Tel: 01462 476 700
Fax: 01462 476 710
Leading independent UK charity for people with multiple sclerosis.
- To provide real benefit for people with MS, their families and friends, and for health and social care professionals who work with them.
- To enable people with MS to live their lives to the full.
- Funds information provision, education programmes for health professionals and research focused on helping people to live with MS.
- Provide information about MS that is evidence based, constructive and positive.
- Provide funding for practical research that can make a difference to the lives of people who are living with MS now.
- Actively campaign for the improvement of MS services.
- Ensure that everyone with MS has access to a MS specialist nurse.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.