Chalfont St. Peter
Helpline: 01494 601 400 (Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Tel: 01494 601 300
Fax: 01494 871 927
The National Society for Epilepsy's mission is to enhance the quality of life for people affected by epilepsy, by promoting research, education and public awareness and by delivering specialist medical care and support services.
- To advance the research, treatment, care, understanding and support for people with epilepsy nation-wide.
- To be committed to providing information and support to people with epilepsy.
- To provide care for people with epilepsy through medical and residential services.
- To enhance the quality of life of people affected by epilepsy, by promoting research, education and public awareness and by delivering specialist medical care and support services.
The Society provides:
- A Helpline (Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm).
- Medical clinics in association with National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in London.
- An Assessment centre.
- Residential and Respite Care.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Supported housing.
- Information and education services.
- Wide range of training for professionals and non-professionals.
- National Network (England) of trained volunteers.
In addition it undertakes research into causes, effects and treatments of epilepsy.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.