Newlife Foundation for Disabled Children
Hemlock Business Park
Helpline: 0800 902 0095 (Nurse Service - Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm)
Tel: 01543 462 777
Fax: 01543 468 999
Practical support for disabled children throughout the UK.
- To improve child health in the UK by funding and promoting basic medical research into birth defects of all kinds.
- To provide comfort and support to people awaiting the outcome of tests or having received a diagnosis of a birth defect.
- To raise the profile of birth defects.
- Nurse-led helpline.
- Condition Information Service.
- Participate in research partnerships.
- Support partnerships events.
- Educational campaign helping parents-to-be to help themselves.
- Provides comfort, support and information to families and professionals regarding birth defects.
- Refers people to specific organisational groups where appropriate.
- Committed to funding basic, clinical and ethnically approved research into causes, prevention and treatment of birth defects.
- Provides a professional and confidential service offering support to those affected by, and at risk of, or concerned about birth defects.
- Equipment grants.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.