Tel: 01494 812 139
Fax: 01494 811 400
A secondary school for children aged 11-19 years with communication difficulties associated with hearing impairment, speech and language difficulties and Autistic Spectrum disorders.
To promote co-educational day and boarding schooling for children with communication difficulties.
- Day and weekly boarding provision.
- Fully qualified staff.
- High level signing system for hearing impaired.
- Facilities for the deaf including radio aids.
- Facilities for language impaired pupils.
- Accreditation courses in maths, English, science and IT.
- Art to GCSE standard.
- Respite care.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.