Restricted Growth Association
P.O. Box 5137
Tel: 0300 111 1970
Self-help group providing and sharing information and support for people with restricted growth conditions and their families.
- To reduce social barriers for people with restricted growth.
- To improve quality of life for persons of restricted growth.
- To enhance the role in society for persons of restricted growth.
- To lessen the fear and distress and disadvantages for families when a child with restricted growth is born.
- To provide fellowship, mutual support and encouragement for individuals and their families.
- To further self-fulfilment and independence.
- Encourages and supports research into matters related to restricted growth.
- Offers opportunities for get-togethers regionally and nationally, for mutual comfort and confidence boosting through social events.
- Offers practical help with clothing and shoes, clothes exchange, suitable children's toys, bicycle building or adaptation, reaching aids and how to apply for benefits and grants.
- Offers advice on education, training and employment.
- Providing support to the families and friends of people with restricted growth, and to professionals.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.