P.O. Box 1225
Online support group for families of children with special needs and disabilities.
To offer contact, information and support for families of children with special needs and disabilities throughout the United Kingdom.
- Secure online forum to discuss and gain parental advice on issues that effect a special needs child.
- Chat facility to discuss topical subjects and make friends.
- Members only area of their website to disclose more information and members hints and tips within a secure setting.
- Subsidised regular meet ups throughout the United Kingdom and the opportunity to meet others in similar situations.
- Useful information received through external organisations on subjects relating to children with special needs.
In addition also working on being able to provide:
- Face to face local groups in areas when general disability support groups do not exist.
- Assistance with fund-raising for members children for items of equipment or therapy programmes.
- Discounts and subscription offers.
- Campaigns for the benefit of the special needs community.
- General information and links for use by members and non members.
There is no charge for membership. Enquirers can register online.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.