Tel: 01737 365 000
The Children's Trust is a national charity working with children who have multiple disabilities and complex health needs. The Trust offers a unique combination of skills and experience in meeting the complex needs of children with profound disabilities.
- To provide care, education and therapy to children with multiple disabilities and complex health needs.
- To offer support and assistance to the families and carers of all the children using their service.
- Short, medium and long term residential care and therapy.
- Rehabilitation for children with an acquired brain injury.
- Short breaks (either at their site in Tadworth or in the family home).
- Hospice/palliative care.
- Ventilator dependent care.
- Education, care and therapy for children and young people with profound and multiple learning disabilities at St. Margaret's School.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.