Cannon Hill House
Tel: 0121 449 1569
Fax: 0121 499 1611
Conductive education is a form of special education and rehabilitation for children and adults with motor disorders. It is appropriate for people with conditions where disease or damage to the central nervous system affects their ability to control movement, e.g. people with Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and those who have had a stroke or head injury.
To help people with Motor Disorders overcome their problems of movement and to help establish greater self confidence, social skills, intellectual development, emotional well-being and the ability to solve the practical problems of everyday living.
- Parents and Child Programme (0 - 3) - FREE. Bursaries for travel and accommodation may be available.
- Nursery and Primary Special Independent Schools.
- Sessional Services for Children.
- Sessional Services for young Adults and Adults.
- Training including BA (CE) Hons with University of Wolverhampton.
- Workshops and Consultations.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.