12 Old Street
Tel: 020 7780 7300 (General enquiries)
Fax: 020 7780 7301
Provides services for people with mental health needs and their carers.
To provide a wide range of quality hospital and community-based services for people with mental health needs and their carers.
- Community Support Services.
- Employment training and work schemes.
- Home-based respite support for carers.
- Supported accommodation and residential care.
- Social clubs and day services.
- Services for people involved in the criminal justice system.
- Development and training consultancy.
- Information services/helplines.
- Assertive Outreach Schemes.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.