77 West Health Road
Tel: 020 7794 8858
Charity working for children and their families with Lowe Syndrome. The Lowe Syndrome Trust was formed as a Charity in June 2000 as an affiliate of the international Lowe Syndrome Association (USA).
- to initiate interest and raise funding for medical research into Lowe Syndrome.
- to provide support and encourage communication among families affected by Lowe Syndrome.
- to provide medical and educational information.
- to maximise the well being and potentials of individuals affected by Lowe Syndrome.
- to support and encourage research.
- to offer mutual support to affected families.
- to raise public awareness.
- international conferences combined with medical workshops.
- liaison with other organisations.
- holds occasional seminars.
- medical research grants.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.