United Kingdom Acquired Brain Injury Forum
PO Box 159
Tel: 0845 608 0788
Promoting the understanding of acquired brain injuries.
- To seek to promote understanding of all aspects of acquired brain injury.
- To provide information and expert input to policy makers and others to promote the interests of brain injured people and their families.
- Setting up regional groups and networking events.
- Producing conferences and education opportunities on aspects of acquired brain injury.
- Providing sign posting to relevant services and information.
Personal £25.00 per annum.
Organisation £100.00 - £250.00 per annum depending on status and income.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.