Deaf Education through Listening and Talking (DELTA)
PO Box 1262
Tel: 0845 108 1437
Fax: 01932 243 018
Association promoting education through the natural aural approach.
The Natural Aural Approach is an educational practice which aims to optimise opportunities for hearing impaired children to acquire spoken language in a natural relaxed way using their residual hearing capacity and by interacting with family and friends.
- Promotes the Natural Aural approach as a method for helping hearing impaired children.
- Arranges meetings for teachers, doctors and other professionals, to raise the awareness of the range of opportunities available to deaf children.
- Runs summer schools for the whole family.
- £30 - single per annum.
- £40 - joint per annum.
- £15 - concession per annum.
- Membership fees are subject to change.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.