1 Derry Street
Tel: 0800 413 220 (Helpline)
0207 396 6700
Elizabeth Finn Care is a charity that provides practical and financial support to people from a wide range of backgrounds. Elizabeth Finn Care gives money to help people who have less than £4,000 in savings and, lacking enough household income, manage a bare hand-to-mouth existence. The people who are eligible for their support are their client group which primarily consists of people who have formerly held occupations requiring a degree of responsiblity and education. They must be of British or Irish Nationality and be over 18 years old. There are no geographic or religious restrictions.
- Elizabeth Finn Care works to reduce the effect that poverty has upon people by providing support that helps individuals rebuild their lives.
- They provide practical and effective solutions after listening carefully to each individual's particular circumstance.
- They give special grants to replace essential household equipment or for building repairs.
- EFC aims to reach as many people in need as they can and encourages them to come forward for help.
- They provide care and individual attention through contact with their well trained, understanding and experienced caseworkers and volunteer visitors.
- They give help to older people who have inadequate pensions.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.