Bereavement Advice Centre
Timothy's Bridge Road
Stratford Upon Avon
Helpline: 0800 634 9494
Tel: 01789 265 077
A free helpline and web-based information service supported by ITC. They give practical information, advice and sign posting on the many issues and procedures after the death of someone close.
The service caters for the bereaved and for professionals and volunteers who support the bereaved.
Help can be given on:
- Advance Planning for a death
- Investigation and registration of the death
- Entitlement to death related benefits and how to apply
- Administering the estate and how to do probate if required
- Finding a funeral director and options for a funeral including repatriation
- Finding emotional support.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.