Riding for the Disabled Association
1a Tournament Court
Tel: 0845 658 1082
Fax: 0845 658 1083
To provide opportunities for riding and/or carriage driving for disabled people who might benefit in their general health and well being. To give disabled riders and carriage drivers the chance to learn horse management and improve their skills.
RDA gives individuals the opportunity to:
- Reach therapeutic goals: improve muscle tone and posture, develop fine and gross motor movement
- Achieve their personal ambitions: sit on a horse for the first time, learn new skills, win a Paralympic medal
- Combat social isolation: build relationships, enjoy events and competition, develop self-confidence
- Develop life skills: improve communication, take responsibility, be a team player
- Experience the outdoors: ride in the countryside, access rural Britain
- Connect with animals: bringing positivity and optimism, adding a new element to life
Contact for current details of membership
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.