- Provides a Free, Confidential and Impartial Advisory Service for people with Brain Injury in Doncaster, their Families, Friends and the Professionals who are involved in their care.
- Educational talks.
- Raising awareness of brain injury.
- Campaigning to improve the availability of appropriate rehab services.
- Home or Hospital visits where necessary.
- Social Meetings (Bowling and meals out).
Eligibility: Head Injured, Carers, Families and Professionals.
Cost: Free Service.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.