Fair Play for Children
Fair Play for Children exists to promote the Child's Right to Play as contained in Article 31 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child.
- Fair Play for Children exists to promote understanding and action on the Child's Right to Play.
- Fair Play for Children are based in the UK where they have a membership base - to help Fair Play for Children attitudes and activities develop worldwide.
- They provide services to their members and others, and they publish PlayAction, their on-line news service, plus other publications.
- The website is designed to help childcare workers, playworkers, organisations that involve children, policy makers, potential sponsors, their members and those who share their aims.
Fair play for Children Training:
- Child Protection in Playwork.
- Play Partnerships.
- Games, Arts, Crafts and Common-sense Playwork.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.