Frequency Precision sells products that can alert carers when an individual leaves a bed, a chair, a room or a home. This can give the elderly or infirm increased freedom, alerting the carer only when necessary. Their monitoring systems are used widely throughout the care home sector and are suitable for carers in their own homes.
- They make and supply a range of sensors to plug into a call system or supplied as part of a standalone pager system.
- The systems they make draw from experience gained over twenty years and represent a tested and effective approach to monitoring.
- Their systems are tailored to suit the requirements of a particular premises. This system is easy to set up and usually no professional installation is required.
- Most products can be moved easily between different locations and could even be taken on holiday.
- They are constantly working closely with their customers to develop new products to improve the standard of monitoring.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.